1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
My second name is Miranda (from The Tempest). Mum's choice - Dad wanted something less stand-out-ish for my first so they compromised on Susan.
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
A stressed-out interpersonal moment about three weeks ago. Not telling, but it's OK now.
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
Nope. Untidy mix of cursive, ordinary print and couldn't-be-bothered.
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
Real corned beef.
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
If we like similar things, then probably.
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT?
Moderately & never intending to hurt.
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
9. DO YOU COOK/BAKE?
I cook most days and enjoy the occasional flight of fancy. B doesn't cook - unless you count microwaving soup or (once) soft-boiling an egg because I was sick. I bake bread, occasionally.
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
Kellog's "Just Right" with dates.
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?
Physically? I used to be very strong. I've become too sedentary over the past few years. I still get asked to open bottles though.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
Hokey Pokey (NZ vanilla ice-cream with honeycomb bits).
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
Do they seem genuine or are they putting on a front?
15. RED OR PINK?
16.WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
Procrastination and people-avoidance.
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
I regret missing opportunities to develop better relationships with friends and family.
18. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?
Pan fried chicken and salad.
19. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
B playing 'City of Heroes' upstairs, the computer fan.
20. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
Green or Blue.
21. FAVORITE SMELLS?
Too many! The deliciously floral dry oil I bought from The Body Shop. NZ forest in the rain. After sex. A good curry....
22. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
Someone at work about a problem with a casual staff booking that couldn't be fixed through usual channels.
23. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
Rugby. Cricket occasionally. Not much else.
24. HAIR COLOR?
25. EYE COLOR?
26. FAVORITE FOOD?
Roast lamb and vegetables.
27. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
Either, really. It depends. "Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade" was my favourite movie for years.
28. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
"The Golden Compass".
29. SUMMER, WINTER, SPRING OR AUTUMN?
30. HUGS OR KISSES?
31. FAVORITE DESSERT?
At the moment - tiramisu. At other times - Black forest cake, lemon meringue pie.
32. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
Ann Williams - "The English and the Norman Conquest". Research stuff. I just finished "Dissolution" by C J Sansom.
33. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
CData96 - Australian Bureau of Statistics. Nothing to do with me - wonder where B found it.
34. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON T.V. LAST NIGHT?
Flight of the Conchords.
35. FAVORITE SOUND?
36. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?
37. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
L'Anse Aux Meadows, Newfoundland.
38. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
In a small hospital in Winton - a rural town in New Zealand.
39. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO READING?
All of them.
40. WHAT TIME IS IT NOW?