Name a CD you own that you think no-one else on your friends' list does:
The Very Best of the Howard Morrison Quartet
Name a movie you own on DVD/VHS/whatever that you think no-one else on your friends' list does:
B. usually buys the unusual stuff - one of mine, mmm... 'Kandahar'.
Name a place that you have visited that you think no-one else on your friends' list has:
L'Anse Aux Meadows or Lake Baikal.
Name a piece of technology or any sort of tool you own that you think no one else on your friends' list has: B keeps all the tech stuff in this house *g*.
1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was behind you?
The Other Mirror on the back of the bathroom door.
2. How much cash did you spend yesterday?
lunch & pizza & beer for the weekend - say $70
3. What's a word that rhymes with mist?
4. Favourite planet, which you would live on, if you could?
This one's pretty cool.
5. Who is the FIRST person you kissed? (romantically)
Errr.. I can't remember his name. It didn't last long. Before that, when I was in primary school, I kissed a kid named Gordon - but I don't think that qualifies somehow. It was more curiosity.
6. What is your favourite ring on your phone?
'Newcastle'. It's an old 'phone, I used composer.
7. What is the last band shirt you wore?
Never owned one
8. What do you think of yourself?
9. Name the brand of your shoes you're currently wearing?
10. Night light or pitch black?
Bedroom is dark, stairs have twinkly lights.
11. What do you think about the (previous) person who took this survey?
Londondronnie - I wish I'd spent time to talk with her in Windsor
13. What were you doing at midnight last night?
14. What did your last text message say that you received on your cell?
A reply message from the head of gastro saying he got the email about problems with a new VMO starting next week.
15. Where is the nearest Valero?
16. What's something that you say a lot?
17. Who told you they loved you last?
18. Last furry thing you touched?
My teddy bear
19. How Many Drugs Have You Done In The Past three Days?
Beer - last night.
20. How many rolls of film do you need to get developed?
None - I'm digital.
21. Favourite age you have been so far?
35 was good, but I'm more experienced now.
22. Your worst enemy?
I'm over it now, but there was one guy who did a lot to really annoy me a few years ago. There isn't anyone currently. I don't do enemies as a rule.
23. A tropical island?
Meh - I prefer cooler places.
24. What was the last thing you said to someone?
I'll go home to pack first so don't worry about tea (I'll be staying at someone's place next Friday night before a trip to Brisbane)
25. How do you like your eggs?
26. Do you like someone? In a romantic sense?
27. Last song you listened to?
The Special Two by Missy Higgins
28. What time is it?
29. What's around you?
My computer desk, bits of paper/writing, filing cabinet
30. What are you wearing?
Jeans & T-shirt
31. What did you do yesterday?
Worked my arse off, then came home and relaxed!
32. Last bed you sat on?
33. What should you be doing?
Typing letters for my living history association. Doing housework/shopping.
Two names you go by
Two things that scare you
2. Really bad drivers
Two of your everyday essentials
Two things you're wearing right now
1. My Wolf359 T-shirt
2. Jeans (didn't I do this already?)
Two of your favourite bands or musical artists (at the moment)
Two things you want in a relationship (other than Real love)
1. Shared fun
1. Every time things at work start to go right, someone wants to reorganise
2. People are people pretty much, no matter who they are or where they are from
Two physical things that appeal to you
1. A nice smile
2. Solid chest and arms
Two of your favourite hobbies
Two things you want really badly
1. A housekeeper
2. To get fit again
Two places you want to go on vacation
1. Canada (again)
2. Scotland (")
Two things you want to do before you die
1. white-water rafting
2. write a novel-length story
Two ways that you are stereotypically a girl/guy
Sorry, don't believe in stereotypes.
Two things you normally wouldn't admit [to]
1. I'm often quite disorganised
2. I get very self-absorbed about my obsessions
Two things you are thinking about now
1. finishing the revision of a story
2. drafting an insurance enquiry to my living history association's broker
Two stores you shop at
1. the independent bookstore at Seven Hills